I am thrilled to launch our Hampton Ladies Triathlon on Sunday June 10 2018. This is a race […]
New York Tour Friday December 7 – Tuesday 11 December 2018
Fundy Sports & Tourism and Vision Travel present our Bus Tour to New York for the NYCRUNS Big Apple Half Marathon & Christmas Shopping Tour.
· Dedicated Bus for our Group
· Daily Shuttle each day to New York City
· Return Transfer to Big Apple Half Marathon on Sun 09 Dec
· Free Time in New York for sightseeing & shopping
· 4 Nights in the Hyatt Place Yonkers with breakfast
· Escorted by Garth & Helena Millar
Ireland Tour 03 to 14 October 2018 – Join us on our 3rd Group Tour to Ireland
Vision Travel & CIE Tours are proud to present our 2018 Hiking / Walking & Rambling Irish Tour & (optional) Galway Marathon/ Half / 10k
We are excited and thrilled to return to Ireland in October 2018 for our 3rd group tour to the Emerald Isle this time focusing in on Galway, Cork, Dublin and Killarney taking in many attractions along the way including the Cliffs of Moher, Kinsale, Midleton Distillery, Cobh (the last departure point for the Titantic) and so much more. As well as having lots of free time to explore we will have lots of hiking and walking options everywhere we go.
Galway 2018 Vision Travel – Please click on the link to view a detailed itinerary.
One of the features of this tour will be the option to take part in 2 great and very different running events.
Galway Marathon – 06 October 2018 – visit race website here
The Galway Marathon will feature a full Marathon, Half and 10k on what is described as a PR course for each events and this race is considered one of the flattest in Ireland in a spectacular setting.
- Private Bus and Driver for exclusive use of our Group
- Galway Marathon / Half or 10k on 06 October (race fee not included)
- Walking Tour of Galway City
- Hike the Cliffs of Moher
- Free time in Dublin
- Hike Torc Waterfall & Muckross House
- Walking Tour of Kinsale
- Parkrun in Dublin
- Cork City includng Cobh
- Dursey Island by train (Cable Car)
- Glendalogh Visitor Center
- 10 breakfasts and 1 Evening Meal.
- 20 week Training Program for Hiking and/or the Galway Marathon offered by Daryl Steeves
- Fully Escorted by Garth & Helena Millar of Vision Travel and Daryl & Ellen Steeves (www.feelinggoodnb.ca)
- Price per Person = $3499.00 (CAD) based on 2 people sharing a roomPrices includes flights from Saint JohnContact Helena or Garth for more information or to reserve your seat on 506 214 1085 or e-mail email@example.com
Its Boston registration time again, those anxious days when you wait for your confirmation into the Boston Marathon […]
We are slowly expanding our variety and number of kids events as it is so important that we […]
We are excited to offer a wide variety of multi-sport races throughout NB, our series continues to grow […]
Our 2018 Running Race Series is coming together nicely so please check back here for updates to our […]