London Marathon – Sunday 03 October 2021
London Marathon is one of the most iconic races in the world with all the amazing history, culture and sights that only London can provide. The route itself is a dream for those looking to take in all the famous landmarks in London including Greenwich, Tower Bridge, Westminster, Big Ben, the City of London, Buckingham Palace and of course finishing on The Mall. On a flat, fast course a personal record is possible or you may prefer to enjoy all the sights and sounds around the route.
Fundy Sports & Tourism have been organizing sports tours for over 25 years with group departures to Italy, Florida, Ireland, Disney, Mallorca and London combining a mix of running, cycling, triathlon vacations and training camps. For 2020 we are thrilled to offer guaranteed entries to the Virgin Money London Marathon so that you can enjoy the wonderful personal service we have been offering our clients for many years. Fundy Sports & Tourism are a member of The Travel Agent Next Door providing us and our clients with the support, licencing and bonding of one of Canada’s leading travel organizations. We would like to help you on your journey to complete the 6 Abbott World Marathon Majors.
For more information please contact – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guaranteed Entry* to the 2021 Virgin Money London Marathon.
- 4, 5 or more nights hotel accommodation in central London – itineraries can be tailor-made for you – minimum 4 night stay required.
- Flights from your local Canadian Airport to London.
- Local Experience – Garth Millar our business owner lived and worked in London for 3 years and has great knowledge of the city.
- Free transportation using the London Underground on race day.
- Optional Excursions pre/post the London Marathon in the UK or Europe.
- Travel Insurance – we can provide a quote through Manulife Ins for both Medical and Cancellation Insurance. Please note that you can also Insure your Marathon Registration fee as part of the policy with us as long as there are no preexisting conditions at the time the policy is purchased.
- Excursions – extend your stay and enjoy excursions to Windsor, Bath, Stratford and many more wonderful locations throughout the UK.
- We are thrilled to offer guaranteed registrations* for the 2021 London Marathon but please be advised that slots cannot be sold on their own, we must provide a travel package to our athletes.
- Please note that as a Canadian Travel Operator we are only able to sell to residents of Canada.
We pride ourselves on excellent personal service so rather than offer a group departure we are excited to offer a tailor-made London Marathon option for our clients. This means that we will provide a quote based on the specific number of nights you would like to be in London for as well as flights from your local airport all of which will include your London Marathon registration.
Our race hotel for 2021 is the Victoria Park Plaza Hotel – The Park Plaza is in a wonderful location for all the history and landmarks in London and is just over 1k from Buckingham Palace and the marathon finish line.
Deposit required at time of booking is $1100.00 CAD – non-refundable.
CANCELLATION: All money paid to Fundy Sports & Tourism / The Travel Agent Next Door is non-refundable & non-transferable – no exceptions for any reason. Deferalls are not permitted.We strongly recommend you purchase Cancellation Insurance to cover you for this non-refundable amount and Medical coverage for travel to Europe. Once you have been accepted into the 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon, all fees are NON -REFUNDABLE, under all circumstances.
* guaranteed registrations are based on the London Marathon operating on the day you registered for. Deferments or cancellations due to Covid-19 or any other unforseeable event are out of our control.
We are excited to continue to build our range of major events to our clients which now includes Boston Marathon, London Marathon and the Big Apple Half Marathon as well as group departures to Mallorca for Cycling Training Camps.