Bike / Hike Mallorca 08-18 October 2020
Mallorca is one of Europe’s classic cycling destinations and we have been fortunate enough to visit this Spanish Island over 12 times through a combination of cycling trips and Triathlon Training Camps
Bike Mallorca – For 2020 we return to this cycling mecca and re-visit the amazing routes and coffee shops along the country roads throughout the island. You can ride for hours on flat roads alongside the coast or inland enjoying wonderful views of the Mediterranean or the spectacular countryside. Or you can ride the islands climbs to the spectacular Lluc Monastery or out to the Formentor Lighthouse for a well earned rest and coffee. There really is something for everyone & Mallorca has become the mecca for European cycling escapes.
- Smooth well maintained roads
- Mountain passes for the hardcore climbers
- Tranquil flat roads for the leisure cyclists
- Great all-year-round weather
- Lots of bike rental and repair shops
Tour Inclusions for bikers and hikers based on 2 people sharing a 1 Bed Apartment.
- 9 nights accommodation in Sport Hotel Villaconcha in Puerto Pollensa
- Breakfast & Evening Meals
- Escorted by Fundy Sports & Tourism
- Group airport transfers on specific times of Arrival and Departure days
- Many Hikes & Bike Rides will be escorted. Limited support vehicles will be provided.
- Flights from Saint John to Mallorca
- Daily Ride and Hike options from hotel
Not Included: Bike Rental or carriage of bikes on aircraft. Personal Travel Insurance for Medical & Cancellation. Race Registration Fees.
The Travel Agent Next Door / Fundy Sports & Tourism – 506 214 1085 – E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
With numerous trails which run along the coast, over plains and across mountains that reveal magnificent natural landscapes to delight any hikers. We will offer a wide variety of hikes for all ability levels as we want to ensure that everyone has a wonderful experience hiking with us. Our hike team leader – Daryl Steeves has experience of all these hikes. Another very interesting option for hikers is to make a pilgrimage to any of the different monasteries in the area, such as Lluc or Sant Salvador.
Our resort hotel – The Hoposa Villaconcha
- 25 m outdoor heated pool with six lanes- small extra fee applies
- Fully equipped fitness room
- Spa: swan neck Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, thermal water pool
- Massage and relaxation area
- Bicycle rental facilities for cycling in Majorca
- Workshop for bicycles
- Bike washing facilities
- Shop: spare parts, accessories, energetic drinks, gels, bars, maps for routs and roads.
- Bicycle Garage with washer, dryer, tools, safety locks (deposit of 10 €).
- Buffet meals – Breakfast & Evening meal included.
Price per person = $3699.00** per person including flights based on 2 people sharing a 1 Bed Apartment.
Fundy Sports & Tourism – 506 721 1153 – E-mail email@example.com
- Race Options* – while certainly not a compulsory part of the trip we are offering the possibility of taking part in Challenge Paguera Triathlon– http://www.challenge-mallorca.com/ on 17 Oct 2020 – 1.9k swim / 90k bike / 21k run
- *Please do not register for the race without consulting with us first as we need to factor in travel to the races, race start times and the number of people interested in racing. A supplement for transfers to races may apply.
Flight timings – tba – available 11 months prior to our departure
All flight timings are subject to change and bikes are carried at the discretion of the carrier or interline carrier. All associated fees are extra to the tour price.
Clients arriving outside of the group flight timings above are responsible for their own return transfers including bikes if applicable.
Deposit required at time of booking = $100.00 per person
Interim Payment on 01 March = $100.00 per person
Full / Balance payment date = 01 August 2020
Price per person = $3699.00 based on 2 people sharing a 1 Bed Apartment.
Single Room Price = please contact us for a quote
** prices subject to confirmation of 2020 Air Canada pricing.
Bike Rental – each person is responsible for contacting the bike rental shop to secure their own bike.
Price of trip is based on 25 paying passengers.
We offer quality Insurance with Manulife, please contact us for a quote on Cancellation and Medical Insurance and ask us about the brand new Premium Protection Plan.