New Race for May 2015
We are very excited to announce a brand new running race at Hopewell Rocks scheduled for Saturday 30 May starting at 2.00pm. The race will be entirely within the park and will feature running on the ocean floor, the spectacular beaches, the Flower Pot formations, as well as the gorgeous trails throughout the park and maybe a few stairs! We also aim to include a Kids Fun Run. Hopewell Rocks features the highest tides in the World and is one of New Brunswick’s, if not Canada’s leading tourist attractions. More details to follow regarding race distances and the route.
Subaru KOS Tri 2014 with Human Performance Center
- Please check out the latest Active Travel new from Vision Travel. fb.me/6Cdn2GUSY 1 day ago
- After the first snow of the season join us tomorrow evening for a presentation on Active Travel destinations... fb.me/6k210dXYJ 2 weeks ago
- Please note my e-mail address has changed to - firstname.lastname@example.org 3 weeks ago
- Tuesday 04 November - starting at 6.30pm - Rockwood Park Interpretation Center. We are hosting an Active Travel... fb.me/1lika2ivv 1 month ago
- Disney Marathon - Disney have just released a Play, Stay & Dine promotion covering Marathon weekend where there... fb.me/1ljnYcZcN 1 month ago